Three-Wheel Electric Cushion Trucks
The ERP030-040VT provides both indoor and outdoor solutions with innovative pneumatic tires that reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort over the roughest surfaces.
Its low-energy AC system runs cooler and more efficiently than the competitor while lowering energy costs and lengthening service intervals to 500 hours in between maintenance check-ups. Thanks to the combination of the dual AC drive motors and the Zero Turn Radius steer axle the ERP030-040VT features industry leading maneuverability, great for indoor and outdoor applications.
The ERP-VT series utilizes proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM, providing enhanced performance throughout the usable battery discharge cycle. This highly efficient system also provides longer battery run time for increased throughput.
AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds (both with and without a load), and fast lift/lower speeds. The innovative Thermal Management System keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
Four operator selectable performance modes and the innovative “Extended Shift” functionality allow the truck’s performance to be tailored to the customer’s application as well as the operator’s skill level, increasing efficiency.
Operator comfort is enhanced on the ERP-VT with ample floor space, improved operator seat position, and non-cinching seat belt. Reverse driving is made easier with the rear drive handle and swivel seat options.
The Yale ERP030-040VT 3 Wheel Forklift Comes Packed With:
Low Environmental Impact
Removable Step Plate
Canted Load Rollers
Power-Assisted Braking System
DUAL DRIVE MOTORS YIELD ZERO TURN RADIUS
- Industry-leading mobility with dual AC drive motors and a zero turn radius steer axel
- Optional Accutouch mini-lever electrohydraulic controls with thumb activated directional control
- The lowest energy consumption versus the competition, saving operating costs and reducing the environmental impact
KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
- Canted load rollers absorb front to back and side to side forces, providing better durability at high lift heights
- Power-Assisted Braking system further increases brake and drive train life by automatically utilizing traction motor braking in proportion to operator brake pedal pressure, reducing the damage on the service brakes
- Removable step plate
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Turning Radius||Max Travel Speed (mph)||Max Lift Speed (ft/min)|