Three-Wheel Electric Cushion Trucks
The ERP040VTL is engineered from the ground up around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, helping free space in the operator compartment and provide the full advantage of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, full power until depletion and fast charging.
- Lithium-ion advantages
- Operator-centric ergonomics
- Optimized for performance
- Energy efficient
Designed Around Form and Function
Space-saving lithium-ion battery propels productivity and ergonomics
The Yale ERP040VTL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Designed to provide easy access to the operator compartment
- Open cab design maximizes seated comfort and convenience
- Ample floor space provides freedom to position feet during operation
- Load capacity and truck weight have been optimized to enhance drive quality when cornering or braking and to help improve truck handling when manipulating a raised load
- Repositioned center of gravity enhances drive quality when cornering
- Dual voltage 48V, 420Ah (20.1kWh) battery
- Fully charges in ~45 minutes or less
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Battery warranty – 7 years /12,000 hr.
See the ERP-VTL in action
Designed around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, this 4,000-pound capacity lift truck helps supercharge productivity.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Turning Radius||Load Centre||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
48V / 720Ah