Robotic Truck (Automation) Options
End Rider MPE080-VG
Tow Tractor MO70T
- Standard trailer handling configurations
- Sequencing in assembly operations
- Kitting separate items to be supplied as one unit
- Stock replenishment and material hauling
- Driven by Balyo
- Deposit or remove pallets from 2nd or 3rd level
- Handle smaller width pallets
- Stack or unstack loads
- Deposit or remove pallet from shrink wrap station
- Driven by Balyo
Robotics Reach NR/NDR035-045EB
- Double-deep reach capabilities
- Deposit or remove pallets from as high as 30 feet
- Maximize vertical storage space
- Ideal fit for distribution centers
- Guided by JBT Intelligent
Current supply chain job growth outpaces the job pool by 6 to 1.
With a shrinking labor force and growing demand, how will you keep your operation moving?
What if you could automate repetitive picking tasks and free up workers to take on more valuable roles? With Yale® robotic lift trucks, you can.
Built on standard production chassis, Yale robotic lift trucks allow you to automate repetitive, low value added tasks by picking up, transporting and dropping off pallets independently and reliably. Enhance labor productivity, optimize workflow and help increase your bottom line by transforming to robotic lift truck technology.
Why they make sense for your operation?
Whether you want to manage a single truck or an entire fleet, Yale robotic lift trucks have the flexibility to meet your operational demands. Additionally, they can interface with a range of operating systems, providing greater visibility to load movement for increased accuracy and efficiency.
Infrastructure free navigation
Integrates into existing operations by mapping structural features to self-locate and navigate; does not require tape, wires or magnets for guidance
Runs with zero, partial or full integration with facility warehouse management systems (WMS)
Can switch to manual mode with the touch of a button, helping accommodate changing operational needs
Has the ability to take on small tasks and expand as operational requirements grow
Allows people to focus on value added tasks, and robotic lift trucks on repetitive, low value added tasks