Three-Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
Managing seemingly infinite SKUs, a growing operational footprint and an influx of racks can cripple operational efficiency and cause excess travel times. What if you could move products in and out of tight spaces more efficiently, enhance operator comfort and productivity and increase throughput rates?
Precisely engineered for dock and drive-in/drive-through rack application, the Yale® ESC030-040AD three-wheel stand can get you there.
One of the industry’s tightest turning radiuses
Standard, dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers provide optimal maneuverability while turning.
Dual steer tires with hydraulically actuated rack and pinion steering axle enable precise, reliable control.
Designed for all-day productivity
Multifunction control handle provides simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions.
Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System includes no pedals, providing with more useable floor space than leading competitors.
Yale® Smart Ride Floor System eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator.
Easy on/off access, low step height and spacious suspended floor help reduce operator fatigue.
Optional Clear View™ mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors.
Say no to downtime
Brushless, maintenance-free AC traction and hydraulic motors offer reduced maintenance requirements.
Electrical system with CANbus communications reduces connections and complex wiring.
Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System uses fewer moving parts than competitors, reducing the chance of component failure.
Yale iSi Technology™ provides common diagnostics with other Yale® trucks for simpler service.
The Yale ESC030-040AD is Performance and Comfort Combined:
Yale iSi Technology
Smart Ride Floor System
Enhanced Operator Visibility
DECREASE OPERATING COSTS BY PICKING FASTER AND MOVE PRODUCT MORE EFFIECENTLY
- Smart Ride floor system reduces up to 65% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to the operator’s feet
- Multi-function control handle offers simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions
- Optional Clear View mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors
KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
- Match operator performance with specific trucks using the Yale iSi Technology
- External CAN diagnotic port for faster service times
- A fully serviceable multi-function control handle, reducing replacement costs by up to 59%
- Temperature sensor mounter internally to monitor and provide feedback on the motors
- Heavy duty floor system suspension rollers
|Load Capacity (lbs.)
|Max Travel Speed (mph)
|Max Lift Speed (ft/min)